Fluffy velvet bathrobe with a velor look that ideally combines a high level of comfort and washing efficiency. The trendsetter developed by us and unrivaled in this design is the battleship of the 4 and 5 star hotel industry. A fluffy pleasure for everyone, at home or in the hotel, in the bathroom, for relaxing, in the sauna or for strolling in wellness oases. Due to the particularly color-stable and at the same time color-repellent velor exterior, recommended for use with cosmetics.
- Shawl collar
- Twin-Star velor quality
- 11 colors
- from 150 pieces in your own color
- Also available in hood cut, on request
Best fitting raglan cut and lasting soft, with sheared microfiber on the outside and 100% absorbent cotton on the inside. In bi-color design, with white inside, chlorine resistant for commercial laundering. Especially wash efficient, compared to pure cotton qualities of similar fullness.
- Material: 60% polyester/40% cotton
- Weight: 320g/m² Dyeing: white 007 - with optical brightener in blue; good washable double dyeing
- Cut: Shawl collar - unisex for him and her
- Design: with two patch side pockets, tie belt with double loops
- Confection: raglan sleeves, inlaid or. chained cut edges, durable object seams
- Certificates: Green Button & Made in Green in color white, Oeko-Tex Standard 100
Professional-Line bathrobes express what they are and were developed for continuous use as contract laundry. Great emphasis was placed on excellent washability, numerous wash cycles and high energy savings. Due to the blended fabric, drying times can be reduced by 50-60%. Dry the bathrobes at a maximum of 180°C, as heating above 230°C would cause the microfiber yarns to melt and form knots, resulting in a rough surface. It is best to wash the bathrobes separately from pure cotton qualities. Follow these care instructions.
Download care instructions